Visit minors Engineering and Automotive at International Minor Market
Are you an international student, starting your minor at HAN University of Applied Sciences in September 2021 or in February 2022? Welcome! Read all about the online International Minor Market.
Rummaging through a minor in another study program. Or do you prefer to learn more in your own degree course? You can go in any direction with a minor. One thing is certain: a minor makes your degree course a lot more personal. Each year we organise a Minor Market. This year it takes place on Tuesday 23 February and on Thursday 25 February 2021 and it’s completely digital.
With a cup of tea and biscuit tin close at hand, because you can experience the online Minor Market from your own laptop or PC. Pretty relaxed!
You create your very own online Minor Market experience. Enjoy!
- Between 14.00 and 16.00, all programs display their minors, such as digital information, Q&A’s, presentations, videos, guided tour or walk-in room.
- For each minor which is ‘on the market’ there are 3 information rounds available.
- The first information round of a minor is exactly the same as the one in round 2 and 3. Therefore it doesn’t matter which minor you choose first.
- Each round lasts half an hour.
- There is a 15-minute break between each round.
Minors School of Engineering and Automotive
Are you curious which minors are part of the HAN School of Engineering and Automotive? We have listed the English ones for you:
- Advanced Mobility: Smart Vehicles and Smart Infrastructure
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Lightweight Structural Vehicle Design (fulltime)
- Mobile Robotics
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Embedded Vision Design and Machine Learning (fulltime)
- Embedded Vision Design and Machine Learning (parttime)
Prepare for your Master!
- Transfer minor Engineering Systems (fulltime / parttime) under preparation