Delve into the world of semiconductors and chip packaging!
Do you want to delve into the world of semiconductors and chip packaging? HAN and Chip Integration Technology Center (CITC) have developed a Semiconductor Packaging minor. It was created in close collaboration with CITC’s industrial partners NXP Semiconductors, Ampleon and Nexperia.
What are your opportunities to learn in this minor? You will:
- Get acquainted with the semiconductor industry
- Learn all about the final step of chip manufacturing, the phase in which the chip is ‘packaged’ in its housing
- Focus on the design and manufacturing of semiconductor packages and the associated assembly techniques
- Fulfill a practical assignment that will be carried out on the premises of either a Semiconductor company or CITC
- Be trained together with company employees in all relevant aspects in the field of semiconductor packaging
This differentiation minor starts in September 2021 at HAN University of Applied Sciences.
Join this minor and get ready for a quick start in the semiconductor industry!